With a plethora of different backup options available today, it can be difficult to decipher which one will work best for your home or business. Portable media backup has become too expensive, labor-intensive and overall, outdated. It is no wonder why online backup has become the most sought after form of protecting data. EnVault uses proven technology that has gained major recognition for its security, reliability, and usability. Our online backup solution is affordable and a practical solution for any user. Additionally, we provide world-class customer support 24/7.
Get in touch with us to learn more about the many features offered with EnVault and we’ll get you setup while you’re having coffee on us!
Both individuals and business owners alike both value their data as one of their most important assets. There are 2 important questions you need to ask yourself:
- How long could you last without the digital information you rely on every single day?
- Would your business survive without its digital archives – no financial or customer records to date?
Just Think about it – Your online data keeps the cogs moving in the day-to-day processes you rely on, so what would you do if you lost it?
What is even more worrying – according to AV-Test Institute, 450,000 new viruses surface daily. All it takes is for one of them to find its way onto your computer, this could turn all of your worst nightmares into realities.
You can throw all of those thoughts out of the window. With enVault we have every single threat to your data covered.
- Hard Drive Crashes
- Software Corruption
- Even those pesky viruses that are out to get you
Forget about the ramifications of major data loss, with enVault they become nothing but a reminder of the past.
Below we list some actual facts that may help you to process the scale of data loss and its importance.
- An average of 4,800 websites a month are compromised
- Small businesses are the target of 43% of all data breaches
- The number of data breaches in the U.S. has significantly increased within the past decade, from a mere 662 in 2010 to more than 1,000 by 2021
- The data breach lifecycle of a malicious or criminal attack in 2020 took an average of 315 days
- The majority of companies who experience data loss do not survive more than six months after the incident.
- Companies around the globe lose on average $5600 a minute as a result of data breaches.
- In 2021 alone businesses lost approximately $4.24 million dollars due to data loss.
- Roughly 1/100 hard drives are corrupted, which may seem insignificant but are you willing to take the chance on that 1%?
- Out of the 53% of small businesses that do not use cloud storage, 1 in 10 go on to endure a data breach at one point during their company's life cycle.
These may come across as exceptionally startling, for the most part, they are. The good news for you is that your protection is one click away.
We ONLY focus on delivering your project RIGHT the first time to deliver value immediately to your company.
With all the years of successful IT work and projects behind us, our team is always there to kindly suggest solutions or help within a blink of an eye.
Quick questions about a new laptop? Done. Architect and build a new Mobile App? Done. Need to drive clients via a drip campaign to your new product? Done.
We believe that a fair price is what all of our clients, and future ones, deserve. It’s difficult to run a business in today’s tough, economic conditions and we’ve set out to always try to extend the best contract pricing possible to our clients. We regularly negotiate our own costs and pass the savings onto you!