Privacy Disclosure Policy
This Privacy Disclosure Policy is created to advise the user how both anonymous and identified information that is collected using our websites or web applications located at: oneclicktech.com, oneclicktechgroup.com, octg.io and oneclicksolution.com (collectively, “websites” or “web apps”).
One Click Technology Group, LLC (hereinafter, “OCTG”) does collect information from users upon registering on our website, when placing an order, subscribing to our newsletter and, among other things, responding to a survey or form. When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following information:
· Full Name
· Business or Residential Address
· Email Address
· Phone Number, and / or
· Credit Card Information (Only when placing orders)
If you choose not to register with our website or subscribe to our newsletter(s), you may still navigate the website anonymously, however with limited privileges and access.
Information Use and Disclosure
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To personalize your experience. (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
· To improve our website. (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
· To improve customer service. (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
· To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product of service requested.
· To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties you personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release you information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Protection of the Collected Information
OCTG strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
OCTG implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety to your personal information when placing orders through our services or accessing your personal information. Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, your information is stored on password-controlled servers with Access-Role Provisions. You information may be stored and processed in The United States of America or any other country where OCTG, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
OCTG has taken strong measures to protect the integrity of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. In addition, your information is guaranteed under the Fair Credit Billing Act. This Act states that your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 in fraudulent credit card charges. If your bank does hold you liable for $50.00 or less, we’ll cover your liability provided the unauthorized, fraudulent use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own and from purchases made from us over our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, it is the responsibility of the cardholder to notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Your information is handled in the following manner:
· All supplied sensitive/payment card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway Provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
· After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financial data, etc.) will not be stored on our internet accessible servers.
Third Party Links:
· Occasionally, at our discretion we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
· Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be compliant with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your expressed consent.
· As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and editing their personal information or by sending written notice to OCTG.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
· We are compliant with the requirements of COPPA, we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
· Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at your site.
If for some reason you believe OCTG has not adhered to these principles, please notify us by email at [email protected] and we will ensure that the problem is addressed and corrected promptly.
One Click Technology Group, LLC
ATTN: Data & Security Officer
P.O. Box 310
Twinsburg, OH 44087