Data Portability Policy
One Click Technology Group, LLC (Herein after referred to as OCTG) and www.oneclicktechgroup.com take the portability of your data seriously. Please read the information below for detailed descriptions as to the stand on data portability with OCTG. For more information regarding Data Portability Policies, please refer to http://www.dataportability.org.
IDENTITY AND AUTHENTICATION:
– NEW OR EXISTING ACCOUNT: Users can create a new account that is native to this website, or by using an identity authenticated by a third party that they trust. This includes: Google, Facebook, OpenID, and One Click Technology Group Sign-On.
WORKING WITH INFORMATION STORED SOMEWHERE ELSE
– HOME: Elements used within this site must be housed or uploaded within the website.
BROADCASTING CHANGES MADE
– SILENT: This product does not broadcast any changes
ACCESS FROM OTHER PRODUCTS
– READ: Users can provide a third party with authentication credentials, and can read data managed by this product.
– SOME DOWNLOAD: This product allows the download of a subset of what the user has provided.
– PROVIDER ONLY: Users may only export or access data which they have directly provided.
CLOSING AN ACCOUNT
– ACCOUNTS DELETED UPON REQUEST: This product has the ability to remove a person’s account and all relevant data, and will do so when requested by the person or third party with appropriate legal standing. Further, all information pertaining to person’s account; Textual and Media Information uploaded ONLY, will be exported into usable formats and sent to owner at the close of an account.
§ OCTG provides CLIENT with a license to our Administration Tools application that expires at the close of account. This license allows CLIENT to perform a multitude of tasks depending on the software type purchased. This license is proprietary information and therefore not subject to disclosure and programming code shall not be disseminated to any CLIENT.
WHERE INFORMATION IS STORED
– DISCLOSED: This product provides information about where it stores your data in the real world. Information on where your data is kept: http://www.oneclicktechgroup.com/policies.php. Users cannot request to have their data stored in one jurisdiction or another.