Junior Web Developer
One Click Technology Group, a Twinsburg, OH-based, leading provider of enterprise software solutions, is currently seeking a positive, motivated junior software developer to be part of our top-notch team. This part-time position is an ideal opportunity to gain valuable real-world experience at a successful, dynamic organization!
As part of this position, you’ll learn how to develop and test code efficiently while gaining real world experience working on web and mobile projects that support corporate marketing initiatives. With mentoring from the senior web developers, the junior developer will learn multiple systems and be able to use skills in multiple projects and maintenance.
Deliver only exceptional quality, and improve!
A sample of duties will include:
- Developing and testing code for web and mobile applications using modern methods of development across the full stack (frameworks, web services, etc.)
- Scope basic project requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues
- Interact with team members (end-users, testers, distributors, analysts and project/release managers) in a team-oriented fashion
- Support projects through entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Follow software development methodologies and best practices
- Provide end-user application support
- Adhere to web security best practices
- Work on additional projects as needed in the Marketing Department
- Present to Executives and Key Managers at the end of projects, learnings, and overall experience