About the Company
Founded in 1998, One Click delivers technology solutions focused on our 4P System: Profit, Productivity, Purpose and being Proactive.
We work closely with our clients to deliver a business-focused solution that provides them with one or more of the 4P System.Learn More
A Technology Consulting Firm to build your project right.
Building and maintaining IT platforms and technologies takes a special team of experienced, IT Consultants to get it done right.
One Click delivers full and complete technology solutions in any size, shape or budget. No matter the problem:
- Online Business, Trade and Web Platform Design
- Cloud Computing, High-Availability and Virtualization
- Online Surfacing, Marketing, SEM/SEO, and Strategy
- Social Media Building and Traffic Engagements
- Mobile Application Development
- SaaS, IaaS and PaaS
- Near Field Communications
- Full Spectrum IT Infrastructure, maintenance and Servicing
- Systems Architecting, Concepting and Design
- Video Streaming/Conferencing
- Risk Assessment and Regulatory Compliance (HIPAA, SOX, PCI)
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Carrier Services, Voice-Over-IP and Fiber
- Structured Wiring, Low-Voltage and Automation
Why One Click?
- Over 35 years of combined IT experience.
- Over 350+ projects completed.
- Highly available and secure data centers.
- Great people, building great technology.
- Over 100+ SaaS and Cloud technologies, ready for your business.
How Different are We?
Different. Most IT companies will spend a significant portion of your time on frustrating implementation, maintenance, and upgrades that too often do not add significant value to your bottom line.
We focus on getting your IT project right...the first time.
With all the years of successful IT work and projects behind us, our team is always there to kindly suggest solutions or help within a blink of an eye.
Quick questions about a new laptop? Done. Architect and build a new Android App? Done.
We believe that a fair price is what all of our clients, and future ones, deserve. It's difficult to run a business in today's tough, economic conditions and we've set out to always try and extend the best pricing possible to our clients.