One Click Technology Group, a Twinsburg, OH-based, leading provider of enterprise software solutions, is currently seeking a positive, motivated software developer intern to be part of our top-notch team. As a Solutions Architect you will make a direct contribution to our goal of enabling more agencies to deliver effective digital services.
The Solution Architect is responsible for ensuring that MSP solutions being deployed and operationally maintained contain the most efficient technological and business process considerations enabling the capabilities required to meet the specific business needs. This involves working closely with internal and external stakeholders, project teams and subject matter experts (SME’s) providing leadership and holistic views into cross-business and functional solutions.
Deliver only exceptional quality, and improve!
A sample of duties will include:
- Work with customers, vendors and internal stakeholders of all levels to define technical and business system architecture for Workforce Management Solutions
- Provide operational and technology solution governance and project leadership to cross functional teams
- Define and implement technical standards and procedures across supported programs
- Analyze clients’ business and technical challenges and design comprehensive solutions that integrate smoothly into customer environments
- Conduct technology and data staging support (functional and technical)
- Manage documentation creation, analysis and maintenance (technical specifications, technology documents, etc.)
- Recommend appropriate courses of action to technology vendors and leadership on technical issues
- Research and document industry trends & technologies and advocate courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness
- Support project data collection, modelling and analysis
- As needed, provide support for existing program technical needs
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business or related major or equivalent business experience
- Track record of domain expertise in at least two technology disciplines, prefer broad-based experience
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Ability to solve highly complex technical and business problems and present conceptual information to all levels of internal and external management
- Knowledge of Web application architecture and development standards
- Comfortable making decisions, monitoring project progress, recommending alternative approaches and identifying & resolving conflict
- Knowledge of process modeling techniques and protocols
- Proficient with MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint